1. Each timepiece is warranted against manufacturing defects for 12 months from its date of purchase, provided it's purchased from us or an authorised dealer and registered within 30 days of purchase.
2. The warranty doesn't cover damage that, in our opinion, is caused by wear and tear, surface treatment (polishing, chemical patination, etc.), accident or mishandling, and will be void if the item was handled differently from the instructions in the user manual or by an unauthorised third party.
3. The warranty is not extended to complimentary items, straps, accessories and case finish. In particular, leather is a natural material and may have scars and marks, and bronze will develop patina over time - even during shipment.
4. Warranty claims shall be made via the aftersales support section.
5. For repairs you can send the item to us by post or in person, and you shall bear all incurred costs and risk of loss or damage while the item's in transit.
6. Estimated repair time is 2 weeks for minor repairs and 2 months for major ones. When the item is ready we'll inform you, and you can collect it at our boutique or have it returned to you by registered mail.